Experience the best of Prague in one day with this popular tour!
Your tour begins at the Lesser Town Square, where you will board a bus that will take you to Prague Castle.
- The largest castle complex in the world, registered in the Guinness Book of Records
- See the exteriors of the President's residence and the Old Royal Palace, which was the seat of Czech kings for centuries
- Walk around the fascinating St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George's Basilica with the convent, and the representative premises of the Czech Republic
- Further through the courtyards to Hradčanské Square, which is surrounded by historical aristocratic palaces
After about a 75-minute walk, the bus will take you to the other side of the river. A cruise boat will be waiting for you there.
- Enjoy a one-hour cruise on the Vltava River and relax as you cruise past the city's most famous landmarks
Next go to the Old Town.
- Walk through the former Jewish ghetto past the original synagogues
- See the Old Town Square, the Tyn Church, the Church of St. Nicholas, and the world-famous Astronomical Clock at the Old Town Hall
Our guide will take care of you throughout this wonderful tour of Prague!